Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pondering

After stopping at Cub on my way home from work today, I started to ponder some things. I feel that there has been much loss around me lately and that has made me step back and examine life.



If I died tomorrow, would I be satisfied with the way I lived my life?

Am I content with the way I have treated my family and friends and strangers?

Am I living a passionate life with compassion?

Do I enjoy the beauty of all things?

Am I participating in things that bring me joy?

Do I really listen to people?

Have I repaired all the hurt I have caused?

Have I said the really important things that need to be heard?

Have I been patient with others?

Have I been good to the earth?

Have I made healthy choices for myself?

I suppose the list of questions could go on.

Whatever needs to be done to feel satisfied, can be started now.

Live. Love. Laugh. Embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment