Pondering

After stopping at Cub on my way home from work today, I started to ponder some things. I feel that there has been much loss around me lately and that has made me step back and examine life.



If I died tomorrow, would I be satisfied with the way I lived my life?

Am I content with the way I have treated my family and friends and strangers?

Am I living a passionate life with compassion?

Do I enjoy the beauty of all things?

Am I participating in things that bring me joy?

Do I really listen to people?

Have I repaired all the hurt I have caused?

Have I said the really important things that need to be heard?

Have I been patient with others?

Have I been good to the earth?

Have I made healthy choices for myself?

I suppose the list of questions could go on.

Whatever needs to be done to feel satisfied, can be started now.

Live. Love. Laugh. Embrace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So are the days of my life....

Our Honeymoon

Renew