Garden Love

Our first garden! We've got cucumbers, peppers, radishes, sweet peas, carrots, onions, spinach, lettuce and tomatoes....and we did have radishes but we gobbled them up already!

It really is more exciting than I thought and I think Matt would agree. Seeing something grow from a seed into something edible, it's out of this world cool. It has become a topic of interest and we look forward to seeing the progress every day.


Cucumbers...should be ready soon!

Look at this cute little pepper...resembles an umbrella huh?!


Leaves of the sweet pea plants with a red- banded leafhopper visiting.


Tomatoes!!
Thanks for visiting my garden! I will post updates as the Summer goes on!
On another note, I have decided to simplify my life by going back to just one blog. This blog right here. So, if you are a fan of my Share Kindness Now blog, I won't be blogging over there anymore. Feels good to just be back to one!

Live. Love. Laugh. Embrace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So are the days of my life....

Our Honeymoon

Renew