Awakening

Lately, I've been feeling chaotic in my head. I've felt on edge and emotional. I've been short with people and just not feeling myself. I have felt disgusted, like I am being someone that isn't me. I've tried to figure it out but keep running circles. Then last night when I was at work, taking care of brave, young, courageous patients...I thought...."dang, I've been having a "poor me" kind of attitude. Immediately when I pinpointed it, I started to make sense of many things. I feel that something is awakening in me. I am going through a change. Change can often be uncomfortable. For now, I am living with the questions themselves. What's next? Who am I? Where am I going? What do I really want?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So are the days of my life....

Our Honeymoon

Renew