Owls

I have been so fascinated by owls lately. I have drawn them, bought owl bookends and fabric, browsed online for owl related items etc. I love them! I think it all started when I was taking a walk through the apple orchard last September and came upon this lovely acorn. I thought it looked like a pair of owl eyes. So, I kept it on top of another acorn at my desk. Yes, I think that is where my love started.

Now, I have started to envision a babies room that doesn't technically have a theme but I would love to have owls be a part of it. So today, I made a template for a larger owl and a baby owl and cut out 3 owls from paper that I had. I am not totally sold on the patterns on the paper but I like the basic idea. I think I will be putting them on a branch and then into a frame. But this is just the beginning of my idea so we will see how it develops.


Live. Love. Laugh. Embrace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So are the days of my life....

Our Honeymoon

Renew