Cuties in Spring!

This little boy turned 3 at the end of March and we have been waiting for a nice day to get pictures outside. The day he turned 3, his little sister turne 6 months! SO, finally last Wednesday they came for picture. I just love these two...they happen to belong to my dear friend Emily.




He is such a big boy now...we were playing between trees!





Just look at those eyes and those cheeks!!




Seriously adorable!




Emily bought this bench at a garage sale last year...score.




So sweet!




It looks like he is telling her a secret! I edited this one a little


different; I like the old time feel! While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.


Comments

  1. Wonderful job as usual!!! you're the best:)
    Love, Emily, John and Claira

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So are the days of my life....

Our Honeymoon

Renew