My precious girl!






A story unfolds itself according to God's plan. My plan and God's plan were different when it came to the birth of June bug, which to our delight was a girl we proudly named Liberty. The one thing that God and I both planned for was a healthy baby. When she arrived I was so relieved and happy that she was beautiful and healthy and at that moment that is all that mattered! She arrived safely!!! She's a girl!!! I am so lucky to be her momma! I am so blessed to have the wonderful support of my husband! My life has been forever changed for the better. She is 3 weeks now and has grown so much already. It truly is amazing to watch her change before my eyes. I am so in love! We are blessed!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So are the days of my life....

Our Honeymoon

Renew