Working Mother


I mean, every mother is a working mother but I am referring to the work away from my baby.
I returned to work last Wednesday night. I had anticipated the day for 12 weeks. Preparing. Wondering. And in the last week, crying. I knew she would be fine; my husband, mom and mother-in-law surely could care for her. I had feelings of sadness because I knew I might not see the first time she met certain milestones. I knew I would miss her terribly. I didn't, however, expect it to feel completely unnatural. I thought to myself "mothers are not meant to be away from their children for such long periods of time." The toughest part was realizing a whole day went by and i didn't get to play or snuggle. I survived and took comfort in knowing that she was creating deep bonds with her dad and grandparents. Now, my time with her is even more special!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So are the days of my life....

Our Honeymoon

Renew