It's that time of year!


It's that time of year where I reflect on the past one
and make goals for the next one.
It's not because of the New Year but because it's my birthday.

This year I have been so blessed!  I have gone through many
changes this year, probably more than any other year.
 From being pregnant, to giving birth,
to managing on little sleep, to being needed every hour
of every day.
It has been a transition from pregnancy to motherhood,
from married to married with children,
from tons of creative time to little creative time,
from doubt in myself to confidence,
from anticipation to pure joy!

Yesterday was my birthday.
In the morning Matt made eggs, like he has for the past 4 months,
but this time we had mimosa's.
We celebrated me, we celebrated Liberty, we celebrated life!

I spent the afternoon playing and cuddling with Liberty.
Watching her wondrously look at the world puts
things into perspective.  She reminds me
that life really is exciting!

Last evening, Matt took me out to Olive Garden for
some much needed adult time!
It is amazing what a couple hours of adult conversation
does for me; it's refreshing and I am blessed with a
great husband!

So, this year I will continue to find a balance within myself
between work, being a mom, being a wife, and
being creative.
I look forward to adventures with Liberty as she begins
to be mobile.  I look forward to the continuous journey of
marriage and parenthood with Matt. 
I vow to cook more, spend less time
on wasteful activities, and have more playdates with friends!


Live.  Love.  Laugh.  Embrace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So are the days of my life....

Our Honeymoon

Renew