Funky Chunky Crayons

I had read about recycling broken crayons here, and just had to try it.
 
I took the paper off all the crayons which was the most time consuming part of the process.

I coated the mini-muffin tin with vegetable oil and sorted the crayons.
I sorted some in color schemes, like yellows and oranges, pinks and purples, greens and blues.
And then I added a few different schemes like red and green for Christmas and pink and silver cuz that's just pretty!
( I forgot to take a picture of the crayons layered in their spots before baking...forgive me I had a toddler hugging my leg =))

Here are the crayons after baking for about 7 minutes at 275 degrees.

Aren't they just so pretty. 
 
I imagine if they were soap how yummy they'd smell or if they were
candy how delicious they'd taste.  But they are crayons and I imagine
they will color some gorgeous pictures!
 
Shine on!
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So are the days of my life....

Our Honeymoon

Let us Rejoice!