The Dream


This is one of the moments I realized I am exactly where I am meant to be.
I am living a beautiful dream.
 
I have been "working" on myself lately.
Trying to breathe and lessen my anxiety over things that do not matter in the big picture.
Taking time for me and not feeling guilty.
Embracing the loving support I have from the people in my life, especially my husband.
Searching for the reason behind some of my actions.

Knowing it's okay and good to ask for help sometimes.
Trying to be people oriented not task oriented.
Reveling in the wonder of my girls.
Finding joy in the everyday moments.
Realizing my thoughts of who I am supposed to be and who I am
capable of being get in the way of who I am.
 
Growing is not constant and it does not come without pain, but it sure
is good for the soul!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So are the days of my life....

Our Honeymoon

Renew