Be still

This morning I took a walk up our hill, partly because the glistening sun was calling me and partly in hopes it would help baby girl make her arrival.
I walked for awhile and then when I realized I couldn't bend in the way I needed to
for a photo, I sat down in the field. 
From there I was quiet.
Everything was quiet.
I looked around and noticed the beauty in just being still.
I realized how beautiful tree fungus really was with all of it's pods and bubbles.
Sunshine.  Blue sky and clouds.  Everything with it's purpose. 
Questions without answers.  Letting go.  Accepting.
I am grateful for moments to just be still.
 
Here is a song that I have recently fallen in love with.
It feels so good to listen to.
"Let's be still" by The Head and the Heart
 
 
 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So are the days of my life....

Our Honeymoon

Let us Rejoice!