Love and Humidity in the air

Today I woke up late to try and prepare myself for my night shifts that start tonight. I went on the internet as usual and found a cool site. http://www.mapmywalk.com/ . I entered my address and up pops a map and then I clicked a little route and Voila! , it tells me what the distance of the route is...I find that very neat! I didn't have much time because I had to meet some of the girls to try on their bridesmaid dresses, but I did go on a quick mile walk in the hot hot humid air. No complaints though! I am so not in a routine for excercise, I was thinking if I have different options of walking routes and I know what the distance is, it may be more exciting!

Then I was off to meet 3 of the girls in my wedding (Teri, Emmy and Amanda) for Bridesmaid dress tryin' on....the dresses are gorgeous! Teri and I then went and had dinner at Mi Casa..had a delicious Shrimp Chimichanga...sounds kinda nasty, but was delicious!! Everything is coming together. I got Matt's ring the other day and put it on his finger and he said "Aw, it's like you're asking me to marry you, I can't wait until it is official!" So sweet, these are just great times. We both feel very blessed in our lives right now!



Okay gotta have a picture in every post. No pictures from the events of today, but a nicely lit flower from when I went to the Conservatory in April, I love that place!

A day spent without the sight or sound of beauty, the contemplation of mystery, or the search of truth or perfection is a poverty-stricken day; and a succession of such days is fatal to human life.
Lewis Mumford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So are the days of my life....

Our Honeymoon

Renew