Two things!

Two things I love: creating and recycling.
 
Although I love every picture Liberty finger paints, I won't possibly be able
to keep every single one.  So, I've come up with a few ways to use them
without just throwing them away.
I have cut the 8 1/2 x 11 pieces of artwork into 4's to make
note cards for special Birthdays, Anniversary's and Thank Yous.
Relatives love getting artwork from toddlers.
At Christmas I cut small pieces from Liberty's artwork and made them
into gift tags...super cute.
And with the season of LOVE upon us I decided to cut out
some hearts from Liberty's original artwork and hang them around
the house.  I love how a piece of art can transform into something new!
 
 

 I found this "Love" bunting banner here.



Comments

  1. So cute, Krista! And what a little artist Liberty is :)
    Denice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So are the days of my life....

Our Honeymoon

Let us Rejoice!