Emotionally mixed



Four and a half years ago my husband and I were newlyweds living in an apartment and we had big dreams which included having a home based business for him and raising a family.
My mom was living in a big house alone with more indoor and outdoor chores than one person could handle.
We decided to move in with my mom.
We started planning for our future and we were able to lessen the burden of chores for my mom.

Next weekend she moves to her own place and we take on the house. This all comes with very mixed emotions.  It has been great to have my mother, who really is one of my best friends, right there to answer all those questions that every new mother has.  She has always been one of my best cheerleaders.  
It has been such a blessing for my first daughter to grow up living with grandma the first couple years.
We've shared meals and chores but most of all we have shared love and our lives for four and a half years.
I am excited to raise my little family in this home, but we are going to miss her presence here.
 I am so happy that she isn't moving too far away.
I pray that my daughter transitions well.
I know it will be an adjustment for everyone and that in the end we will all blossom.
Cheers to the memories and to new beginnings!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So are the days of my life....

Our Honeymoon

Renew