Good Times, Good Times

Let me tell you, the 1st Annual Dorisfest was a BLAST! We had so much fun. Friends an family gathered and enjoyed Chili Galore...4 Big Crocks! "Sidecar to Saturn" blessed us with their presence and awesome music. It rained...pooh...so we didn't get to take them in for as long as we would've liked, but that is nature. Some people had never heard them before and everyone I talked to LOVED their music. Thanks for coming and playing at Dorisfest!!

Okay before I go any further I have to apologize for not taking many pictures. There were so many people there that I rarely get to converse with and I was having a good time just hanging out. So I guess that is where the struggle is sometimes within me as a photographer. Do I enjoy in the memories or capture them...usually it is somewhere in the middle.

My soon to be in-laws....aren't they just cute. I love them, they are such welcoming people.

The sunset was beautiful that night...I don't think I got it at it's prime moment, but it is still pretty.
So after the rain came, some musicians moved inside.

Jake was rockin' out on a piece of wood...it was like he was in a real rock concert!!
Matt occasionally likes to make faces for the camera (BTW I love his playing. The first time I heard him play was not too far into our relationship, he was nervous and I was so in love. I thought "those are the hands that will hold my children someday" Yep, he got me then and still does)Thor...the Bass player for Sidecar...awesome!


Thats Bri on the drums and Lance in the background dancing or something!
Baby John enjoyed flirting with the girls

Sunday around noon my friend Lynn had baby Ava. I went to visit in the evening and Ava was all bundled up in about 10 blankets (so I didn't get to check out all her little parts) but she is just beautiful. I think she is definately a mix between Lynn and Jamie. I plan to go visit really soon to get some more pictures and get my fill of holding her!
I had a wonderful weekend away from work!

Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one. John Lennon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So are the days of my life....

Our Honeymoon

Let us Rejoice!