Keeping dreams alive

To keep my dreams alive, I must constantly remind myself what they are. I must keep them in front of me and tell myself that what I am doing, and what is happening has purpose. The little things I do, are important.


Raising children. That is important to Matt and I. It is our dream to have a big family. I need to keep that dream in front of me, instead of dwelling on the miscarriage.

We want to build a pole barn for our businesses. I must remind myself the opportunity that will provide us, instead of focusing on the fact that it isn't done yet.

Sometimes, it is easy for me to get off course. I get stuck in survival mode and forget my purpose. I get caught in simply just doing my duties. But having just got back from a week of vacation in Ely, I feel refreshed. Priorities are realigned. Dreams are renewed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So are the days of my life....

Our Honeymoon

Renew