Inching my way!


I won't get to where I want to be if I pretend to have it all together.
I will not achieve my full potential if I don't admit my fears.

Today, I had a great conversation with my mom about some of my fears and anxieties with being a nurse. These are things that I have dealt with for all 7 years that I have been a nurse. Things that I was afraid to admit to myself. Things that I was afraid to admit outloud for fear that I would look stupid. Through her active listening, I found that alot of my fears stem from a lack of confidence in myself. I think this is where much of my fear comes from. It is the thing that keeps me from flourishing. I felt a huge release when I finally got down to it and admitted outloud what was going on inside of me.

Today is a new day. I will inch my way towards my dreams!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So are the days of my life....

Our Honeymoon

Renew