Quote cards

I have always had a thing with words. I am attracted to them. The way they are spoken and arranged. The way that someones words can stick with me for years just the way they said it. I love famous words and uplifting quotes. I have written down and bookmarked quote after quote. Sometimes I search for just the right one. Yes, a little obsessed!

So, I thought I'd share some quote cards with you. I keep these in my purse. Sometimes I pick a random one to read. Sometimes I leave one behind for someone to find.
Print them out, keep them for yourself or spread them around. I print mine on bright white cardstock. http://visualessence.zenfolio.com/kindcards2.pdf
If you want to share them, please link back to this post and not directly to the PDF.
Live. Love. Laugh. Embrace.

Comments

  1. what a GENIUS idea! I love that you leave them behind... you are way cool. :)
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So are the days of my life....

Our Honeymoon

Renew