Baby Boy has arrived!

Marianne and Dennis had their baby boy yesterday. Baby Jacob was born at 11:39 yesterday morning and he is just precious. He has a full head of brown hair and I think he really looks like Dennis. Another healthy baby born...what a blessing to the world!

Here is a picture of Dennis and Marianne so you can see how much baby Jacob looks like daddy!



He opened his eyes...I just wasn't sure that was going to happen during our visit, but I am so glad it did. He is just beautful!

...and proud papa uncovers him just for a moment so we can see his little legs



mama was quite tired from not sleeping, oh and of course labor, but she was so joyful. I hope she was atleast able to get some sleep last night.

Congratulations Dennis and Marianne!!

What else is going on....


I got this beautiful painting from my mother-in-law to be (Peg). I just love it. I love the classic/old feel of it and the way that the women are gathering around. Reminds me of the support that we have for our wedding and more importantly our marriage. The bottom of it reads" Irish Wedding Blessing: May Joy and Peace surround you both, contentment latch your door, and happiness be with you now, and God bless you evermore. How perfect! It will be cherished forever. We replace the monkey picture in our bedroom with it...looks great.



Last night Matt and I ate at Blue Heron (thanks Nicole for the recommendation). It was delicious. Matt had the nachos with a mix of beef and chicken...it was so tasty. I had the Cuban, which was a shredded pork sandwhich with Cajun spices, swiss cheese, pickles and mustard. It sounded too intriguing not to try...and it did not disappoint!

We decided on music for the ceremony...Yay!!

Thats all for now!

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams

Eleanor Roosevelt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So are the days of my life....

Our Honeymoon

Let us Rejoice!