You're Kidding me right?

So Matt and I go to the movie theater and we see "Tropic Thunder"...you know that R rated movie with Ben Stiller, Jack Black, Robert Downey and to my surprise Tom Cruise(bald with an extra 50 pounds and lots of chest hair...hahaha). Anyway, about half way through I hear this cry, not coming from the movie. Yep, someone brought their, I would say 2 year old to an R rated movie. Why? Why must people do that. For one it is a disturbance to those watching the movie but more importantly it exposes them to a ton of violence and bad language. I mean do the parents want to see the movie that bad and they just don't have a sitter??? We were quite disturbed by the whole thing!



On a lighter note I went to Como Park yesterday to visit the Butterfly Exhibit...but thunderstorms were coming so they weren't letting anyone in, bummer. But the rain hadn't started yet, so I was able to take a few pictures around the park while I was there. I will have to go back to see the butterflies!

Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces up, snow is exhilarating; there is no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather. John Ruskin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So are the days of my life....

Our Honeymoon

Let us Rejoice!